Rolasoft Autosystems USER AGREEMENT
(Owners of pay.rolarite.com)
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
FOR RolaritePay provides a collection of online resources, including but not limited to data bundle internet/mobile browsing, air time/recharge cards, classified
ads, forums, and various email services, (referred to hereafter as “the
in any way, you are agreeing to comply with the TOU. In addition, when using
particular RolaritePay services, you agree to abide by any applicable posted
guidelines for all RolaritePay services, which may change from time to time.
Should you object to any term or condition of the TOU, any guidelines,
or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with RolaritePay
in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of RolaritePay.
RolaritePay has the right, but is not obligated, to strictly enforce the TOU
through self-help, community moderation, active investigation, litigation and
2. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise
alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become
effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement
on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
You agree not to:
1) create multiple account or violate any prohibition/restriction/limit placed on accounts on our website as this will lead to termination of your account and you will forfeit all funds in your account;
2) contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose;
3) “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
4) collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
5) Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service – unless expressly permitted by RolaritePay;
6) Post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or is proportionately large load on our infrastructure;
7) Post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area;
8) attempt to gain unauthorized access to RolaritePay’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the RolaritePay website; or
9) Use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the
Submission of postings on RolaritePay without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
10) Use any form of automated device or computer program (“flagging tool”) that enables the use of RolaritePay’s “flagging system” or other community moderation systems without each flag being manually entered by the person that initiates the flag (an “automated flagging device”), or use the flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, or to remove posts without a good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these TOU;
Additionally, you agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
11) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;